What amounts to Part 2 of Fritz Meyer’s February 2015 update is contained in this 1 hour 20 minute video in which Fritz explains the topics he did not have time to cover in a live webinar a day earlier.
In this session, Fritz discusses:
- Robust growth in main engine of US GDP
- What’s behind the market surge of the last five years?
- Why rate hikes are good for stocks
- 3% US GDP Growth expected in 2015
- Why Europe’s labor force is a problem
- IMF global growth forecast for 2015
- Forward looking purchasing managers’ index
- US LEIs show momentum
- Will a strong dollar hurt stock prices?
- Slack in the labor force assures low inflation
- Global demand for Treasuries remains strong
- QE in Europe
- Bond and gold outlook
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only