At Fritz Meyer’s 100-minute webinar (two CE credits) for January 2015, we did not take questions.
Instead, we sent Fritz questions from attendees, and this 51-minute video below of his answers qualifies for CFP, CIMA, CPWA, and PACE CE credit -- if you're an A4A member ($60 a year).
At this session, Fritz adresses:
- Signs of irrational exuberance
- Why the oil price crash could be short-lived
- Economic impact of Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
- Surprising growth in real-wages and purchasing-power
- Whether U.S. job growth will stall if oil stays below $50/bbl
- U.S. income disparity by quintile
- Is the U.S. creating a permanent welfare class?
- How energy crashed earnings estimates
- Subprime auto loan debt
- Much more
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only