Fritz Meyer spoke for 110 minutes yesterday about the economy and investments and received an average rating of 4.9 out of five stars.
Please for a moment appreciate this accomplishment: Fritz spoke for nearly two hours straight to a large audience of independent financial planning practitioners about the highly controversial and technical topics of investing and economics and he managed to earn a 4.9 star rating from attendees! That’s quite a feat.
Don’t take my word for it. Look at the comments below.
Fritz told me he had a lot to say this month. So we doubled up on his session to give attendees two units of continuing professional education credit instead of the usual single unit of CPE credit. CFPs, CIMAs, CPWAs, and CIMCs can still get two credits by listening to a replay of the session, while CPAs only received credit if they attended the live session. See this post for details about getting continuing professional education
Fritz covered everything from why Wall Street’s “top” forecasters are selling snake oil to the subtleties of income inequality.
We will post Fritz’s answers to attendee questions in a couple of days. In the meantime, please replay the session
. It is guaranteed to help you get your investment practice off to the right start in 2014.
Comments from attendees:
- Fritz always does a great job!
- Very informative.
- It was my first and I do not know how this works on getting CE credit but I do like the topic and the format.
- Great job.
- One of Fritz’ best webinars. Great job by Andy, too.
- I always enjoy Fritz's presentations.
- Fritz is awesome!
- Good in depth summary of 2013 and look ahead into this year.
- Excellent presentation!
- Awesome! Loved the 2 CE credits!
- We need Fritz in Washington!
- Brilliant man.
- It's probably just senility... but the slides go by a little too fast to allow me to comprehend what they are graphing, what the parameters are, even what the axes represent and what kind of scale is involved - all while trying to absorb Fritz' excellent commentary.
- Fritz is the best.
- Very good overall.
- Excellent and good material for use with client education process.
- Very good summary of where we are going into the New Year.
- TOO LONG!
- Appreciated the 2 hour format and 2 hr CE's!!!
- Excellent as always! Thank you.
- Excellent - In the one hour presentation Fritz is always running over and skipping slides etc. I would suggest that the 2 hour presentation should become the norm for his presentations. He has enough new and interesting information to pull it off. Thanks.
- Always try my best to catch Fritz's webinars. They are excellent and very valuable to my knowledge base as an advisor.
- Excellent overview.
- fantastic as always.
- Great Job! Great Content! Thanks.
- Thanks Fritz! Great job.
- Excellent content. Poll questions were, at times, too focused on specific numbers as opposed to key points. Whether a specific number was 1.9 or 1.7 was not the point the presenter was trying to communicate.
- Not a question, but I will comment that some of the polls seem to ask about minute that test how well a particular number was committed to memory instead of the key points or takeaways.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only