Robert Keebler, one of the nation's leading educators of lawyers and accountants, explains tax-efficient strategies investment advisors must know to advise clients on retirement income planning. Keebler earned an impressive 4.8 star-rating from attendees, one of his highest ratings since he began providing professional education for financial advisors on Advisors4Advisors over four years ago.
When you see a product on Amazon with a 4.8 star-rating, you can be fairly confident in buying it. With all of the finicky, persnickety curmudgeons out there in advisor-land, Keebler still manages to a 4.8 rating when talking about the most important problem financial advisors are facing in running a profitable practice and delivering advice grounded in real financial wisdom people can trust.
Which brings me to why this topic is so important to financial advisors. For advisors who under tax, retirement income planning can add to returns. Keebler calls this tax alpha. It is a free lunch. Advisors who master retirement income tax planning have an advantage over other advisors that often allows them to provide additional return to clients year after year. This is a key area where advisors add value to client relationships that few advisors can match, and robo0-advisors can’t touch.
Covering a multitude of different tax-efficient investment techniques, Keebler at once kept a fast-pace while simplifying complicated concepts. The seven minutes of Q&A are loaded with excellent questions from practitioners.
Keebler's sessions on A4A have focused on issues Bob and I agreed to cover at the start of the year, when we agreed on a curriculum. But we are always open to your ideas and suggestions. Keebler’s tentative webinar schedule for the rest of 2015, which are subject to change are here. Here are the comments from advisors who attended the live session
- Always the best!
- Could have used more time . A little rushed
- Keebler was good
- It was pretty good - I'd rather see something that covers less but in more detail
- Excellent topic. Loaded with info.
- Wish we could have gone more through the retirement income slides. The other slides and presentation were same as we have seen in other presentations
- Good overall tax review for investment advisors
- Timely and useful info.
- Awesome info
- Needed more time to look at the slides
- Hard to cover this detailed topic in a short period of time. Would like to have slides available.
- Another great and extremely valuable presentation by Robert Keebler.
- He always talks to fast, but this time I could pretty well follow him. And I can listen again to the webinar.
- Great webinar!
- It was good. It would be nice if he could make a bit more lively
- Keebler was great, as usual.
- Excellent content but not quite as well organized as most of Bob's presentations.
- Bob Keebler is always excellent. Today's presentation was actually much less rushed in terms of the amount of information presented within the allotted time. Made the webinar much more enjoyable. Please leave questions up for a little longer time duration. Thanks.
- Leave CPA questions up longer
- Bob, wonderful presentation and great practical applications. In today's session, I particularly enjoyed (and benefited from) the real-life example of the Proctor & Gamble executive with company stock. I think slowing things down and doing the quasi-role playing of adviser and client is useful and illustrative and this was no exception. Bob has a knack for putting things in perspective and applying conceptually complex principles in a very simple and understandable manner. Thank you.
- Tried to cover too much - not enough time skipped some relevant points and rushed through some others
- This was my first webinar on A4A and it took me about 10 minutes to get access to the webinar. I could not get it to open on my screen on my PC. Therefore, I called in and listened while I was trying. Hopefully next time it will work better as I like this format and the speaker was excellent (I have seen Bob several times live). Therefore, the poll box for Q2 was disappearing just as I was clicking my response so am not sure that it registered. I never saw q1, as I was looking at the blank gotowebinar screen.
- Very good
- Great, helped me solidify using the great tax ideas that Bob teaches on.
- A lot of valuable topics, but not enough time for the subject. Would like to see this as a 1.5 hour webinar. But overall a good presentation.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only